*By paying the deposit you have read, understand and agree to all our policies.
For the purpose of this Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”), “Rental Company”, “us” and “we” shall mean Sweet Tea Party Rentals (STP), its owners, officers, directors and employees, and “you” shall mean Customer, Customer’s guest/visitors, its agents and/or employees. In consideration of the hiring from Rental Company of the rental item(s) listed on Customer’s invoice, which invoice is deemed incorporated herein by reference and made part of this Agreement, Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Rental rates are based upon an agreed hourly and one up to three day use. There are no refunds given for rentals delivered but not used.
2. A Breakage Deposit is required and the request of a reduced deposit will be at the discretion of STP representative.
3. Delivery and pick-up is made at street level. Additional charges will apply if delivery involves extra handling due to obstacles, stairs, etc. or if the delivery location is not easily accessible to our delivery vehicle(s).
4. Payment in full of your rental order (including the Deposit and any delivery charges) along with a signed copy of this Agreement must be received two weeks (14 days) prior to your delivery date. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your delivery date, we will automatically charge the credit card on file for any remaining amount due. Exceptions will be at STP discretion.
5. There are no refunds if you have to cancel your order. There are no exceptions as we reserved and processed your wares that could have booked for another client. We will offer you another time for your order within the same calendar year.
6. Every effort is made to fill your order exactly as requested. However, if circumstances prevent us from doing so, we reserve the right to make substitutions of equal or greater quality to your rental order.
7. You or an authorized representative must be available to count and inspect all items upon delivery and pick-up, otherwise our counts will be considered accurate. In the unlikely event of any problems with your order, you must contact us immediately. Credits will not be issued if we are not given ample notice prior to your event of any problems with your order.
8. You are responsible for the rentals from the time of receipt until the time of their return and for securing them when they are not in use and to protect them from the weather at all times. To avoid additional charges, you are required to carefully rinse and return the rentals to us food and particle free, and repacked in the same containers as delivered. Under no circumstances should the rentals be placed in a dishwasher for cleaning. Breakage, including chips, cracks or shortages (including our containers and crates), will be taken out of your deposit and any overages will be billed to you at our replacement cost of $20.00 - $100 PER ITEM or per market replacement value.
9. Rental Company makes no warranties of merchantability or fitness of any particular use or purpose, either expressed or implied, of the rental items. There is no warranty or representation that the rental items are fit to Customer’s particular intended use, or that the rentals are free of latent defects. Rental Company shall not be held responsible to Customer or any third party for any loss, damage, or injury resulting in any form/way attributable to the operation of, use of, or any failure of the rental items. Rental Company shall not be held responsible for any defect/failure unknown to it.
10. No default, delay or failure to perform on the part of Rental Company shall be considered a breach of this Agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Rental Company. These causes include without limitation, labor disputes, lock-outs, riots, civil disturbances, actions or inactions of governmental authorities or suppliers, severe weather, fire, earthquakes, acts of God, terrorism, war, or default of a common carrier.
11. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Rental Company, our agents, employees, assignees, suppliers, sub-lessors and sub-renters harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, rights, damages of any kind, costs, loss of profit, expenses and compensation whatsoever including court costs and attorneys’ fees (“Claims”), in any way arising from, or in connection with the items rented under this Agreement, including, without limitation, as a result of its use, maintenance, or possession, regardless of the cause of the Claim, except in the case of our sole negligence. Sweet Tea Party Rentals, its owners and employees assume no responsibility or liability for accidents, injuries to party guests, or property damage. As professional event planners, we can assure you that a safe and entertaining environment will be provided for your guests and will be respectable of your home and property. Sweet Tea Party has provided this account of our policies and terms of service with the assumption that you have read and agree to our policies before signing the Party Agreement. Please ask for clarification if there are any questions regarding the above policies before reserving your party.
12. The Customer is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet the conditions of this Agreement. All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any other expenses incurred by Rental Company in order to enforce the terms of this Agreement will be the Customer’s responsibility.
13. This Agreement may be executed by facsimile signature and such signature shall be deemed a valid and binding original. This Rental Agreement is valid whether properly signed by Customer or not, so long as Customer takes possession of the rental items. It is also valid if signed by a third party signing on behalf of Customer.
14. This authorizes Sweet Tea Party Rentals and/or client to take photographs and/or video with Sweet Tea Party Rentals tea ware to include teacup(s) with saucer(s), teapot(s), flatware and tier(s) and/or persons . Appropriate credit must be given to Sweet Tea Party Rentals in all publication(s), website or any social media platforms sites such as Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter or literature, including blog sites, internet, streaming or video are evidenced. Including authorization for Sweet Tea Party to use pictures of events where their rentals were used on their website or literature, including blog sites, internet, streaming or video are evidenced.
Please send a copy of the publication and /or video and or link to Sweet Tea Party Rentals at the address indicated on the letterhead.
The Firm representative, photographer/ videographer and or cameraperson agrees to assume financial responsibility for any bodily injury or property damage which may occur in the course of his or her work with Sweet Tea Party Rentals merchandise.
15. By giving a deposit you indicate that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions stated herein, and you authorize Sweet Tea Party Rentals to charge the credit card on file to collect any and all costs in connection with your rental order, including but not limited to, damage or replacement fees, if any.
*By paying the deposit you have read, understand and agree to our policies.